Risk Analysis and Management Services (80% of the time):
· Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources to identify key risks and factors trigger those risks;
· Execute assessment of quality controls for the defined critical suppliers for the company to reduce inventory risk;
· Conduct statistical analyses to quantify risk using statistical analysis software or econometric models;
· Devolve or implement risk-assessment models; devise systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modeling outputs;
· Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, inventory control or success of organizations; monitor risks by managing the company’s daily question website;
· Apply business impact analysis processes to identify the financial and operational impacts of risk exposures for company’s suppliers;
· Determine potential environmental impacts of new products or processes on long-term growth and profitability;
· Develop plans or ways that will control, reduce, avoid, or eliminate liabilities and losses within the company.
Reports Preparation (20% of the time):
· Produce reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend changes and present those findings to the management of the company;
· Compile data and information into streamlined reports with graphs and statistics to support findings;
· Prepare regulatory or compliance documentation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field;
· Possessing knowledge in business operation, risk management, strategic management and corporate finance;
· Be able to work in a challenging situation.
Please mail your current resume and cover letter to Cloud Storage Corp. at 1305 Canterbury Dr., Hays, Kansas, 67601.
Do not contact ours with unsolicited services or offers.